RAVE: Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel

Sunday 1 January 2012



A few months ago, I bought a few things from Kit, and was given a deluxe sample of a Mario Badescu cleanser. I had heard amazing reviews, especially about the Drying Lotion, but had never tried anything from the range before.  


At the time I was using a SK-ll cleanser and kept finding I was breaking out. I normally don't break out with the cleanser, but thought I would try a different cleanser (a gel one, not a cream like the SK-ll) just to see if it made any difference.


After trying it once, I fell in love with it. It still feels nice and moisturising like a cream, but more refreshing on your skin. The gel is quite thick, and you dont need a lot, so the bottle will last for ages. It has a bit of a herbally scent, but not in an off putting way. 


Because it doesn't foam, it is great if you find a cream too heavy, but a foam is too stripping for your skin. It has Alpha Hydroxy Acids which help to remove and prevent build up on your skin, but are still gentle. 


I loved it so much I ended up getting the full size from Kit. It is only $18.95 for a large bottle. I don't have the bottle with me as I am on holidays so I cant see how big the bottle is. SORRY!! I filled up my deluxe sample bottle to take away with me to save room in my suitcase :)


Has anyone tried MB products? I'm thinking of getting the drying Lotion next. If you have used it, did you like it?

2 comments:

  1. I love the drying lotion and use it every night! I find I usually regret if I don't ...but you might need to switch between that and the silver powder, depending on your skin. Ask the Kit girls for a sample, they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get the drying lotion. But its such a pain to get into the city with my daughter. But I might ask my hubby to pick it up for me on thursday :)

    ReplyDelete